The Denver Auto Show offers a unique entertainment opportunity that puts your safety first.
Our safety protocols are designed to meet or exceed any and all guidelines set forth by the city and county of Denver, the state of Colorado, World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration .
- Face Masks Required for Ride & Drives: Anyone who is participating in the Xcel Energy Drive Electric Experience, Camp Jeep or any Ride & Drives is required to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- Social Distancing: All Guests are encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines and maintain 6 feet of space from others. Please Note: Social Distancing is a shared responsibility between our guests and the show.
- Promote Hand Hygiene: Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the show. Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before engaging in the Xcel Energy Drive Electric Experience, Camp Jeep or any Ride & Drives.
- Cashless: We encourage Electronic Payments for daily parking, food and other purchasing opportunities around the show. Guests are also encouraged to use a credit card or other contactless payments instead of using cash.
- A Clean Safe Environment: All vehicles will be cleaned on an hourly basis by specialized companies employing professional detailers who use electrostatic sprayers and hand clean all touch points.