Why wait until after the Denver Auto Show to test drive your favorite models? Get behind the wheel and go for a spin at the Show’s popular Ride & Drive event. There’s “no pressure, no hassle” – just the opportunity to experience the latest automotive innovations!
Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive with Xcel Energy
Stop by the Xcel Energy Drive Electric Experience and learn how electric vehicles (EVs) fit your lifestyle.
Test drive an EV!
- EV Models:
– Volvo C40
– Nissan Leaf
– Volkswagen ID4
- Ride & Drive Times:
– Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
– Saturday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
– Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- EV Models:
- See how to set up charging at home through our interactive garage
- Get tips on our home charging programs and savings opportunities
- Learn more about the cost savings and environmental benefits of driving electric
- Get answers to your questions from an Xcel Energy EV Advisor
Take an EV for a spin!
Drive FCA! Let’s you experience the latest models from Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and RAM.
Be sure to check out the Chrysler Pacifica, the highest ranked minivan in initial quality.
For pure driving excitement, you can get behind the wheel of a Dodge Challenger or Charger… both with the Scat Pack package!
Experience the thrill of a high-octane SUV with the epic Dodge Durango SRT.
Ram is well represented with a 1500 Limited Night Edition, and two 2500’s!
Exciting new models from Jeep will be on hand, including Grand Cherokees, a Gladiator and a hybrid Wrangler.
We’ll also have the fun yet sensible Fiat 500X, with the efficiencies of a sub-compact packaged in an eye-catching cross-over SUV.
Stop by, take a drive and receive a complimentary thank you gift (while supplies last – participants must be 18 years or older). Register & Drive at the Drive FCA! Tent next to the main entrance.
- Wednesday 9/15 – 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Thursday 9/16 – 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Friday 9/17 – 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Saturday 9/18 – 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Sunday 9/19 – 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
*Ride & Drive events and vehicles are subject to change. Age limits and qualifications vary based on car line. Please check with on-site representatives from the manufacturer. All drivers must present a valid driver’s license. Ride and Drive events will be open during daylight hours ONLY. Ride & Drive events are subject to change without notice.